Terms and Conditions > Shipping Terms
Delivery Options and Shipping Charges
GlassWarePro offers a variety of delivery methods. Customer usually has the option of choosing Ground, Second Day, and Next Day delivery. Total shipping and handling charges are calculated based on the total weight and cost of all items being ordered in a single order. The shipping and handling charge is quoted along with available delivery options on the Shopping Cart page before the final checkout. We do not require customers to provide personal or account information to calculate shipping charges.
The following conditions and restrictions may apply:
- GlassWarePro.com reserves the right to ship via alternate carriers (UPS, FedEx, and USPS)
- Some items may require special handling during shipping. Items that are longer than 96 inches must be cut in order to meet any couriers guidlines for shipping. We will contact you prior to shipping if your order contains such item(s).
- Shipments to AK, HI (Alaska and Hawaii) will be sent via air service and charged the Second Day service rate.
- Some packages will require a signature according to the driver's discretion
- If part of your order has shipped, then there is no refund on the shipping cost for the order.
Most of the orders are shipped from our Twinsburg, OH location. To make certain that customer receives all ordered items as quickly as possible, we may split the order into multiple packages.
Our online Order Status system provides shipment tracking numbers for most orders when they ship.
Most orders typically ship within 2-3 business days after the placement of the order. However, some orders may require extra processing time, and, therefore, ship within 5-6 business days.
For those items on order that cannot be shipped immediately, we'll keep the customer informed of expected backorder shipping dates. When the backordered items ship, we will automatically notify the customer by email.
At this time, GlassWarePro.com does not accept international orders. We define an order as an international when the order is to ship to an address outside the 50 United States, the credit card used to pay for the order has a billing address outside the 50 United States, or the credit card was not issued in the United States, regardless of the shipping destination. We can place orders for our international customers to ship to a FREIGHT FORWARDER OF YOUR CHOICE within the USA. Please note that GlassWarePro.com will not be liable for any damage, loss, customs paperwork, or tax, duties, or fees incurred by the transport of the product to any international destination.