Terms and Conditions > Return Policy
Most products may be returned for a refund within 14 days of the invoice date as long as they remain unopened and the manufacturer's original shrink-wrapping or seals have not been altered.
We do not offer any exchange service. If you require an exchange, you must request a return authorization for a refund for the original item. Once we receive your return, we will issue a refund back to you original form of payment. If you require a replacement item, you must place a new order.
If customer receives a shipping carton that shows obvious damage and was delivered from a recognized commercial carrier such as UPS, FedEx, etc., then customer should refuse the shipment and email us immediately. If upon opening a carton concealed damage is discovered, contact us right away to arrange for an inspection.
When you receive a shipment, you should immediately check all merchandise to be sure all materials are received. This is very important, as some carriers will not accept a claim if it is not filed within 10 days of the receipt of the order. Report shortages by telephone or email within 10 days of receipt. Older claims will be denied.
GlassWarePro is not responsible for product compatibility problems. Please contact the manufacturer for assistance.
Not Returnable Products
Some items are not returnable once purchased. These are either marked Not Returnable on our website or we notify customer about such products by e-mail or phone.
All tool sales are final. Please inspect all tools upon
receipt.Tools will only be accepted for return if proven to be
operationally defective by Product Management, and if returned with all
accessory components or other parts that are contained in the original
packaging. If you attempt to make repairs to a tool you suspect is
defective you forfeit all claims. Tools that have been used, damaged or altered by the user
are not eligible for return. Tools returned to GlassWarePro without prior authorization
will be returned to the purchaser. All requests for the return of a tool must be made within
ten days of receipt. All claims for tools damaged by the carrier must be made
through the carrier. Be sure to retain your delivery receipt.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Shipping and Handling charge is not refundable.
Any refused packages are subject 20% restocking fee and any additional return shipping charge. Original shipping and Handing charge is not refundable.
To return a qualified unopened product, or to exchange a defective or "dead on arrival" product, the described procedure should be followed:
- Obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number from GlassWarePro within 14 days of the invoice date by logging in to your account and follow the link in order details.
- Once the return has been authorized, we will email the customer an RMA number along with specific return instructions. The RMA number is valid for a period of 15 days. RMA number cannot be extended or re-issued.
- RMA number will be sent along with an address to where the package must be returned. Shipping the product return to an address other than the one provided may cause severe delays in the return process.
- Pack the item being returned within a sturdy shipping carton to prevent damage. We recommend to insure return shipment against loss or damage, and use a carrier such as UPS or FedEx that can provide proof of delivery. Customer is responsible for all shipping charges on returned items and any damages in transit.
- Clearly display the RMA number on the outside of the package being returned. Do not write on or apply any labels directly to manufacturer boxes or original product packaging surfaces.
- All returned merchandise is subject to visual inspection by GlassWarePro personnel before a refund will be issued. When defective merchandise is returned, a secondary inspection may be required by the manufacturer. This can cause a delay in refund issuance.
- Refund will be issued once the returned product has been received and accepted. Shipping charges are not refundable.
We will refuse to process return if product was received by the return address warehouse under the following conditions:
- Product was received without a valid Rerturn Merchandise Authorization number.
- Product was received later than 10 calendar days from the RMA date.
- Product does not meet our expectations. For example, the product is not in resalable condition, or was claimed to be defective and is found to be non-defective.
- Product is claimed to be unopened by the customer. Upon receipt, our representative opens the package and discovers the product had been opened by the customer before it was returned.
In this case, the returned product will be denied a refund and shipped back at customer’s expense that will be charged to customer’s credit card. Return may also be subject to a $50 processing fee.
If a product cannot be deemed resalable and is sent back to the customer and the customer refuses a returned product shipment, or returns the product a second time without GlassWarePro's prior authorization, the customer agrees to relinquish all rights and title to and waives all claims against GlassWarePro for credit charges related to such products.
Customer Credit Card Charges
If necessary, Customer authorizes GlassWarePro to charge their Credit Card for any Restocking or other charges in addition to the cost of the products to include shipping charges for any product returned.