Terms and Conditions > Return Policy
All Sales Are Final. GlassWarePro does not guarantee compatibility and does not accept any returns for Buyer’s Remorse. In the event that the item is received incorrect or damaged by the carrier, please notify us within 48 hours. Products returned to GlassWarePro without prior authorization will be denied and returned to the customer.
We do not offer any exchange service. All sales on GlassWarePro are final. If you require a replacement due to an incorrect shipment or damaged item, you must contact our Customer Service team with 48 hours of delivery. All shortages, mislabeled items and damages must be approved by GlassWarePro before returning. If you require a replacement for a product you purchased, you can place a new order on our website at any time.
If customer receives a shipping carton that shows obvious damage and was delivered from a recognized commercial carrier such as UPS, FedEx, etc., then the customer should refuse the shipment and email us immediately. If upon opening a carton concealed damage is discovered, contact us right away to arrange for an inspection. We require notification within 48 hours after delivery to file a claim with the carrier. Older claims will be denied. If the item has been damaged by the carrier, an inspection may be required. Please ask your customer service representative for further details.
When you receive a shipment, you should immediately check all merchandise to be sure all materials are received. This is very important, as some carriers will not accept a claim if it is not filed within 48 hours of delivery. Report any shortages by telephone or email within 48 hours. Older claims will be denied.
GlassWarePro is not responsible for product compatibility problems. Please contact the manufacturer for assistance.
Not Returnable Products
All sales on GlassWarePro are Final.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Shipping and Handling charge is not refundable.
Any refused packages are subject 20% restocking fee and any additional return shipping charge. Original shipping and Handing charge is not refundable.
To resolve a damaged shipment, shortage, or incorrectly shipped item, the described procedure should be followed:
- Obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number from GlassWarePro within 48 hours of the delivery date by logging in to your account and follow the link in order details.
- Once the return has been authorized, we will email the customer an RMA number along with specific return instructions. The RMA number is valid for a period of 15 days. RMA number cannot be extended or re-issued.
- RMA number will be sent along with an address to where the package must be returned. Shipping the product return to an address other than the one provided may cause severe delays in the return process.
- Pack the item being returned within a sturdy shipping carton to prevent damage. We recommend to insure return shipment against loss or damage, and use a carrier such as UPS or FedEx that can provide proof of delivery. Customer is responsible for all shipping charges on returned items and any damages in transit.
- If you received an item different from what you ordered, please indicate this to our customer service team. A picture may be required if a prepaid label is requested.
- Clearly display the RMA number on the outside of the package being returned. Do not write on or apply any labels directly to manufacturer boxes or original product packaging surfaces.
- All returned merchandise is subject to visual inspection by GlassWarePro personnel before a refund will be issued. When defective merchandise is returned, a secondary inspection may be required by the manufacturer. This can cause a delay in refund issuance.
- Refund will be issued once the returned product has been received and accepted. Shipping charges are not refundable.
We will refuse to process return if product was received by the return address warehouse under the following conditions:
- Product was received without a valid Rerturn Merchandise Authorization number.
- Product was received later than 15 calendar days from the RMA date.
- Product does not meet our expectations. For example, the product is not in resalable condition, or was claimed to be defective and is found to be non-defective.
- Product is claimed to be unopened by the customer. Upon receipt, our representative opens the package and discovers the product had been opened by the customer before it was returned.
In this case, the returned product will be denied a refund and shipped back at customer’s expense that will be charged to customer’s credit card. Return may also be subject to a $50 processing fee.
If a product cannot be deemed resalable and is sent back to the customer and the customer refuses a returned product shipment, or returns the product a second time without GlassWarePro's prior authorization, the customer agrees to relinquish all rights and title to and waives all claims against GlassWarePro for credit charges related to such products.
Customer Credit Card Charges
If necessary, Customer authorizes GlassWarePro to charge their Credit Card for any Restocking or other charges in addition to the cost of the products to include shipping charges for any product returned.